Sunday, February 7, 2010

The dancing girl from the back-no picture-


Yesterday we spent the afternoon in Springville with Emily Joerg and Rebecca. We had a good time and Rebecca and I (Birgit) played togehter in her littel( big) playhouse.

After a while I took something out of a little basket. Rebecca saw it and said: " Don't mess up my place!" I looked at her,saying: "You want your house clean and tidy" and with a serious expression in her face Rebecca answered (with emphasis) " OF COURSE!!!!!!! This little episode with my tidy granddaughter made all of us laugh.

Last weekend we had visitors from Germany ,too. Kristin ,Annalie and Michi came to see us (thanks to Skype). It was soooooo much fun to see Annalie walk,blowing a pink baloon for her ( and she said; BALL) and giving kisses to her Mom. I am so very thankful that we live in a time where all this is possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...she is pretty cute, I must say. And she loves her Omi and Grandpa very much. Today she made some drawings and declared, "these are for Omi!" She folded them neatly and lopsided and demanded, "send them to Brigham City!" When I didn't get up from my seat she said, "come on...send them!" So we will be making a trip to the post office in these next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloh, Birgit and Jim,

    what lovely news!! So , the tidiness is documented for future use, ha ?!
    Hope you are all well and happy!
    Greetings from Germany - and we are looking forward to seeing you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete